Today I went to uni with Hong because I'm going to QUT next year, if you guys aren't aware yet. Hong says she hardly ever sees anyone, yet today we saw and talked to many people including Mande and Ronnie and Truc and Elisa :) Truc and Elisa saw us from across the street from the loop bus stop at QUT amazing!! :D then they went to eat bagels hahah
Yay I also received my Stereo ticket today W00T!. In lecture, I already learnt and remember most of what was taught but I still did learn a few new things. Being exposed to the old information also served as a good refresher for my memory as well.
I dislike the lecture rooms of QUT though. I'd rather UQ =/ I judgey haha
Some store chick commented on how I looked way older than my age omfg :C Makes me so sad.
and also omg the bird flu is now being transmitted person to person. with I think it says 1 reported case.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment