Friday, August 16, 2013

offer ;


Friday lets see today I had anatomy with Hong. Then we arranged to meet up with Myvee and Vinh afterwards but we bumped into Myvee, Taii, Alisa and Truc while heading towards our lecture. In the middle of the first hr I received a call and contemplated whether it was a job offer, a smidgen too long and they hung up by the time I was outside the theater. I called back and was successful the second time around and had arranged an job interview for monday. Yay that made my day.

After the lecture we met up with Myvee and Taii and waited for Vinh and Truc and Alisa then went to eat at Funny Funny was it? or was it Happy Happy LOL I've forgotten but something like that yeahh. Hong vlogged as well :) We just ate and chilled and then went separate ways. Myvee, Vinh, Hong and I went to typo then we split and went home :)

 Good day and I was super tired after too so I caught some easy zzzz's that night :)


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment