Friday, July 26, 2013

chilling ;



Since yesterday I was so tired I slept at 10 and today I woke up at 9. I didn't feel that tired but yesterday, it was getting to the point where I was so tired all day. I felt so drained so I worried about whether it was something to do with my iron levels but I take a tablet everyday or something to do with my thyroid but I feel better today. 

Today was a lazy day for me I was calling up our utility companies at the request of my mum. Watched Death Note since I borrowed most of the series. Quite chilling. 

Watching FineBros the other night lead me to this vid. omfg so creepyy. FineBros make vids where they ask people to review vids. In this one the Teens looked into this series called "Salad Fingers" I looked into it and the guy who created this series cited David Lynch as a inspiration. my god, for people who don't know who that is, he has created some of the most noted fucked up movies. He's a surrealist and yeahh I remember watching a clip from one of his movies and I was spooked for a few nights. 


omfg I stopped after this vid. In fact, I shouldn't have started even watching it.





- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment