Saturday, July 13, 2013

chilled ;

“Fall in love when you are ready, not when you’re lonely.”

Huh this goes out to a friend of mine. remember it well. Anyway today lets see I had the mind set of 'I'm not going to the party' lol set my alarm to 6 so I could walk but I woke up at 7. We kept waking up and falling asleep after texts so after I got up, called her and cancelled the walk. 

Sister and me had bonding time over this rpg that I used to play on my ipod touch and got her into it and then I quit it since high school was getting hectic and I forgot my account after. I just remembered my account and was bored the other day so why not. She's mega rich aye so she helped me lvl up and give me more money tankyou sis. 

She's a game addict that one. She's full on gaming these days aye had two screens before and talks with ppl online and shit hahah I forgot how addictive they can be. 

Played that well into the afternoon then after a few exchanges with people, I decided to go to Jacks partay~. Hong picked me up. Luckily I only had a couple more things to do before she came earlier than I anticipated. 

We were prepared to go anywhere really and chill but ended up going to the party. Chilled aye. I didn't really have an appetite. I usually don't eat much at events at all. I just had a piece of skin of the beef and the rest of the night I got full on Doritos. I didn't even eat much but yeah full as, I never have the appetite. An hour before leaving I was just chilling aye. I nearly got pressured into a shot by Alisa but luckily i got out of there while they were distracted hahah. Actually this party was alright, talked more to people I often don't even talk to. Pleasant surprise. 


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment