Saturday, June 8, 2013

record ;


Kakashi and Rin ^^
 it's not a coincidence that we both have the same name ;)
too bad something happens to her :(

Hm the number of manga I've been reading has been building up over these and it's getting too troublesome to store so much on my reading app now and I really want to keep a record of my completed reads too so I decided to use myanimelist.net to keep a track. I've basically finished compiling the list that I've been reading but I'm trying to recall other manga that seem to have disappeared from my app oddly and other manga that was from year 8 to 10. Right now I have a total of around 70 manga's I've read, including 35 that are still releasing. I still have a lot of manga on my to-read list.

I really do rely on my cousin too much. He's too nice and I always feel like I don't show enough appreciation with my monotone-ness replies :( It's not like I try to sound monotoned, it just always comes out like that ><". I try to "multi-tone" ? it up but it always turns out weird-sounding.


- Lyhnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment