Friday, June 28, 2013

nuts ;


In the morning walking on my street, Tien was pulled into her aunts place and I almost always look for her car ^^ so I pretty much recognized it right away haha talked to her about my getting a job ^^ and other things hahah man I miss her. I was going to call her up soon so that TML can meet up and hang :D

Went to eat todayy with Hong and Jaz. Sono again. God QUT gp is full of bridges and stairs it's horrible!! Gonna die next year ;'( Sono was ball breakingly expensive lol. We encountered some humorous things while consuming our green tea ice cream. I dropped a little of what food I had :'( Jazmine has good car songs LOL song of the day


We were kinda belting it out by the end of the song hahah well I kinda was anyway :>

Got home and mum asked how did you go there by? Which was an odd questions for her to ask .. I was thinking great she knows... I didn't reply and she said by car? I gulped and said yeah... Then she asked if it was the city and who drove which i replied to as yes and jaz but all she said was that's so far. Yay maybe she had already knew and accepted the fact that jaz was driving around and that she's a good driver. 

Got home and my sister made a lot of profiteroles yumm! More cleaning and organizing my room. Still cleaning stuff out and i'm persuading my mum to put in different curtains so idk if i should wait until they are installed to take the after picture ? I also need a chair and my mum wants to replace the desk also.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment