Sunday, June 16, 2013

lunch ;


Today I woke up at 8am. Hong, Jazmine and I was going to kg to study. Hong was suppose to pick us up at 9 but I texted her at 8:30 and she didn't reply so I called her soon after and she didn't reply started calling Jaz wondering what we should do because she probs slept late. She woke up at 9:30 and we headed off to  kg an hour after. We lost on the way a few times. We went to eat at a cafe afterwards, which was meant to be breakfast but now lunch lol.

I kind of miss Corinda tuckshop food. Like the caesar salad and the wraps :D I used to like the pocket pizzas too :( Jaz misses the curry butter chicken lol all the asians used to scrambled for them haha

Finished lunch and it was 1:30 went to kg and then went to study lol well idk if we got much done, I'm here blogging and last I checked Hong was playing animal crossing and I think Jaz was watching some yt lol nek minute everyone's staying up late with regrets on how the day was wasted :L

I'm just happy to go out now that I have my lipstain hahah


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment