(adapted from tumblr)
Questions changed into "manga" if they are repetitive or I have not watched enough anime to answer
40 Anime/Manga questions:
- 1: What is your #1 favorite anime? dun do dis to me I can't choose
- 2: Has an anime ever made you cry? Practically erry Naruto Shipp ep I'm bawling
- 3: Which anime made you laugh the hardest? Beelzebub LOL
- 4: If you could make a spin-off of any anime, what would it be? -
- 5: List your top 5 anime's Naruto Shippuden, Ghost in the Shell, Naruto, Tiger & Bunny, Durarara
- 6: List your top 5 anime OSTs Naruto Shipp 1st Op, OP and End of when Asuma dies, Blue bird(Naruto), Rise (GITS)
- 7: Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting? Higashi no Eden
- 8: Who is your favorite anime character? KAKASHI HATAKE :3
- 9: Name an anime character you absolutely hate Hidan > : [ because he killed off Asuma
- 10: What is your favorite 'moe' anime? wtf is that kind? I know moe but what.
- 11: What is your favorite drama anime? Gilgamesh
- 12: What is your favorite romance
animemanga? Right now it's probably Yumeiru Taiyou - 13: What is your favorite comedy anime? Beelzebub
- 14: What is your favorite action anime? Ghost in the Shell
- 15: What is your favorite harem anime? The only one I watched was We, Without Wings under the Innocent Sky. It was all happy and then fucked me over at the end, the description on crunchyroll already said that it isn't a happy ending story but to this day I feel pain when I hear the OP
- 16: What is your favorite ecchi anime? again we, without wings under the innocent sky is ecchi I think...
- 17: What is your favorite mech anime? hate mecha T_T except for neon genesis :D
- 18: What is your favorite drama anime? Gilgamesh man that shit is fcked up (like neon) and very original. I suggest you watch it
- 19: What is your favorite slice of life
animemanga? excluding Skip beat, Horimiya is pretty decent if you want a chilled manga - 20: What is your favorite adventure anime? Naruto Shippuden
- 21: What is the first anime you ever saw? Sailor Moon
- 22: You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose? woahh omg yes pls. Kakashi, Kotetsu, Hirato(Karneval), Neji, Kiba omg dying here um um... and Kyoya from Ouran
if this was manga that would be a whole set of different people hehe
- 23: What is the most times you've re-watched an anime? 5-7, Howl's Moving Castle
- 24: Name [1] anime you wish everyone would watch Tiger & Bunny
- 25: What is an anime you regret watching? WE, WITHOUT wings under the innocent sky :(
- 26: You get to have [1] anime character as your waifu/husbando in real life, who do you choose? HAH KAKASHI is already my husband ~ >///<
- 27: Which
animemanga character are you most like? huh.. I'm not like the chicks in mangas... if I had to choose I'd be more of a guy.. nahh even with the tonne of mangas I've read i can't think of anyone. - 28: Do you watch a new anime because you think it will be good, or because its popular? popular, I don't wanna waste my time on something that might be bad
- 29: Has an anime's fanbase ever made you hesitant to watch an anime? Yes LOL that stupid "Uta no Prince" anime T_T
- 30: How many anime episodes is 'ideal' for you? ofc if it's good you want MORE 8)
- 31: Have you ever watched an anime with over 23 episodes? yes
- 32: If you could make a game for an anime of your choice, what would it be and why? IT WOULD BE A NARUTO OTOME GAME WITH KAKASHI, NEJI, GENMA, ASUMA, SAI etc hehe
- 33: Would you ever watch an anime with over 100 episodes? already have
- 34: Have you ever watched an anime only because you liked a specific character? YOSH!
- 35: Have you ever dropped an anime, if so why? yes I have. I dropped Skip beat, Kyoko's voice in the anime was so fckn high, put me off :L and I mostly drop romance animes because I read them already and the anime's are short lived and suck.
- 36: In your opinion, what makes a good anime? Fucked up shit and funny animes interest me
- 37: Name a popular
animemanga you love Skip Beat - 38: Name a popular anime you hate Bleach except for Gin&Matsumoto
- 39: Is there an anime you wish was more popular? Gilgamesh
- 40: Thoughts on live-action adaptations? nahh I'd rather anime
There would be a lot more variety if the questions were for "right now" but this is more like a "so far" type :) hope you enjoyed that or not
If Oresama Teacher becomes an anime I'll shoot someone ^^
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment