Saturday, June 22, 2013

defense ;


Today I went to see my instructors grading. When we got there it was like 10, from our class I could there were 2 more families that came. Ko's, because his family was helping Len with his self defense. Grading for his 8th dan, all he needed to pass his grading was his form which was done first but the self defense and the board breaking that came after was purely because we pressured him into showing us more lol I've never seen him grade before. He graded in 2006 and I joined in '07. Yeahh regardless of the grading I still respect him a great deal.

Sorry that the form is recorded in vertical god I don't know what I was thinking aye just full screen if you want. The form and self defense was good. The breaking wood didn't go that well but at least it didn't affect him. I recommend, if you do watch, watch in full screen lol volume up ^^ Yeahh I'm so shit with recording.

There was a little shit that I wanted to backhand when he kept moving into my recording =_=" 


went home fell asleep. yeahh


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment