Wednesday, February 6, 2013

books ;

Going to the library and book stores I've noticed theres so many more fantasy romance books because of the twilight series and I'm started to get tired of seeing them all. They've also entered my scifi novels too noo :( anyway I've been driving and so far i think im nearly up to 50hrs already YAY but im still a really bad driver. Driving at night is hard because it strains my eyes to see the road and the lights really hurt my eyes because i always have shades on so my eyes aren't used to bright lights anymore so aft every night drive my eyes get blurry for a few minutes.

Have you noticed that the morning are turning cooler now. When i wake up these days the air feels really crisp and I like my mornings a bit chilly just like now idk i feel really energised. If mornings were like this every day of the year I would definitely be a morning person because this would be exactly how i would like to wake up on a uni day. I like kinda of cool but not windy weather. Does that sounds like spring? Well I dont think spring has been like that for ages becuase it seems right after winter, summer hits hard :( at least in australia

Recently I've also really be spoiling my sister! She's so adorable after all:P her birthday was about a week ago and i kept on using that as an excuse to buy her more things lol its funnn until i ran out of money :P she got heaps of presents from her friends though and it looks like she likes those more than mineee. Soo sad


lol my sister cam whoring on my ipad while The family was attending something sheesh I gave it to her so she could take photos of mee and then I come back and see that T_T"


^^

ooh by the way we got a wii!


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment