Recently, I've been feeling unconnected with everyone I think some of that is my fault. In fact that is mostly my fault with high school friends. But at uni, I've met some new friends ^^ good right? well I guess but I feel very unconnected with them because we just don't have the same type of humour.
I did have lunch with a good friend from last semester though and we instantly hit it right off again so naturally. I realised I miss this :) and I haven't talk to someone like that for so long. Gosh it was like I woke from a long as nap. That the weeks I've been with the group was a dream only vaguely remembered and lunch with my friend was reality. That is what made me realise how I am with the group I mostly hang around now. I know it might be because I've been with them only recently but I don't think that the relationship will ever be more than acquaintances tbh. Of course they're very nice people! its just that we have nothing to talk about nothing in common which leads to awkwardness. I love talking to people but mostly all the group does is just chill doing our own things. Yeah so for the most part I don't feel that integrated into the group. Most of us all just met too, some after me but they get on well which is really good too, its good seeing them become good friends. maybe I'm just not looking at this positively which is preventing me from connecting with them.
tell me am I justified in thinking all this like this? am I just over thinking? is this way of thinking kind of sad? am I being conceited?
crazy right
Hope everyone is doing well with uni :)
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment