
heyy hey
got through the first semester of uni. How exhilarating!!
I've been antisocial lol and lazy :L Been reading my manga. Relaxing right now doing nothing. I have my hair dye and I want to dye it soon. I also want to get my haircut. Reading all this manga is affecting me now. I hope it fades away soon though or i'll starting having unrealistic expectations and dreams pfft ahha
I haven't been doign my wall. I have been cleaning my room and study room. I have somewhat been going out ish =/ not doing much though hehe I haven't seen a lot of people these holidays either. People I would normally see like ronnie or lam and jazmine, because she's in vn, but yeahh I'll meet up with them soon.
I want to go out and kick a soccerball or go running around or something like that in a park. Just a sports day with carefree people like some guys had early in the holidays. I just want to feel my heart pumping from adrenaline and the wind in my face and just spending a whole day outside with people just having fun playing sports. No judging, no comments, nothing to prove to each other, no need for facades or acting cool or cute, just laughter and good memories made and just by the end of the day be dead on the grass tired as hell that we don't talk and just stay there dead from the day we had LOL.
my dream day ^^
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment