I'm sure we ladies are all guilty of this sometime in our lives ;P esp the stuff belowharro
haha we all know that person who says that frikk :L
Heyy, its expected i would be blogging soon aye because lol the stressing period has begun. Anyway I just wanted to blog because I'm feeling troubled. I'm not doing very well in my subjects but lol thats because I procrastinate a lot but yeahh when I do put my head down and work it seems barely enough.
In chem I feel really dumb because people are just like oh yeahh blah blah and you work out the etc. and its like I lack some chemistry logic or some common sense as to what I'm doing. Its like i'm sitting there thinking "did I miss something here? like did everyone just study some third year course and come into this course?' cuz damnn they so talk like chemists. Its especially evident when I am doing my lab pracs. I read through the manuals and stuff but I still don't understand some parts and how this correlates with this and how other things won't make much of a difference if we don't measure properly etc. I feel sorry for my prac partners in that sense because I don't really understand what is going on. I feel like I'm pulling them down. Yeahh lol I feel pretty shit ahahha well its stressing so why not :L
I will study harder next sememster to see how I can really handle it all plus I have all the hard courses next semester anyway. I have a stat course, a biol1040 course which requires a report due in 48hours every fortnight. Chem1020 which is apparently harder. Well I heard it has more maths so yeahh i might die and I have pyshics which I can't even spell right lol umm and I've never done psyhics before other than the year 10 stuff and I was horrible at that lol so yeah well I'm not even sure if I will stick with that.
yeahh I got distracted looking for a picture for my post so I'll just wrap it up. I will be heading out into the world to find my best friends that seriously need catching up to do soon lolz. For now Goood luckkk for everyoneeee in their examsss!!! :)
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment