
Hey heyy
I've changed the music on my blog lol too annoying for a blog lol i love these songs ^^
So I'm stressed again. There isnt much to talk about that I can think of. I dont really have a life anymore anyway lol its just studying and studying really : / I haven't even been listening to an music. I wonder how other people are. I miss them. The only thing I did this week was go watch the Avengers with Adrian and Hong :D now that was awesomee! and seeing adrian was good too since I haven't seen him for agess~
I've fallen into my manga at crucial times this week T_T but I've managed to push it aside once again phew ~
I'm scared... I don;t know if I should continue doing jap next semester... I'm really sad cuz I got reunited with a friend from highschool who studied jap during highschool but then she quit jap in uni so shes 2nd year now and tells me that she can't rmbr most things and i quote "A year of not doing jap and you forget everything"
me inside: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *on my knees and everything* *contemplating with a knife in my hand ;'(
I haven't seen Myvee and Tien for a long time too :'( I'm looking forward to seeing them soon!
When the holidays come, around 1 month I have longgg longg list of things to do!
eg.
eg.
-iceskating
-malaya corner ;)
- madtongsan II
hmm cant think of much cuz i gotts tah study :(
GOTTA
STUDY STUDY STUDY
I dont want to study study study just wanna make the world dance... lol
;)
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment