
Hey heyy quick post for now
- Stradbroke during the weekend with biotech kids. A free trip with free food and swimming and beach cricket and some soccer
- First week of uni - it was pretty cool
- It hasnt sunken into me how much work I have to do
- I miss some kids *looks into the distance* (FA)
- Mande's birthday party on friday (HBD MANDEE~~) - prettay fun, met up with some people I haven't seen for ages yo
- getting a feeling of nostalgia while at the party
- Been sleeping in the library lol
- Meeting people is fun but can't really talk in lectures :( pracs and tuts here I come~
- Japanese is pretty good - I'm meeting people that are the same level as me and are in jap because they chose to be
- Uni toilets are soo clean compared to shithole corinda. i'm so grateful for UQ
- I haven't been attending any of my clubs' activities yet but I will be on thursday so yay more people
- Realising uni is a big place and that I never see anyone I know from my classes :(
- got a diary from UQUnion
- everyday is pretty busy. a lot of shit planner T_T heyy at least my legs get one heck of a work out everday.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment