Thursday, February 23, 2012

ocha ;

Yesterday was market day. I met up with my friend. Met some new people. Got a lot of freebies. Joined up to bsa, suss, smack, wasabi clubs. Met up with my hong, jaz, yen and duyen and went ct. A little bit of shopping and then T2. Hong gave me some turkish apple tea, my favourite atm and Yen gave me some books and a christmas card aww she so cute! Then hong and I went home.

ohh I found a friend who feels threatened by my thoughts. I gave them a lot to think about I guess. I just don't know how I take this though. We are very similar in this thought pattern but I've mostly lived from experience. There are some things though that will be left well alone. I wont be left powerless any time soon my friend.


I've only got about enough turkish apple to make a cup of tea now. Have to go buy some more soon.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment