Tuesday, February 7, 2012

kyoushitsu ;


Hey heyy, woke up early today to sign onto my classes. So frustrating. I woke up and signed into the site at 8;30 because that's what colin told me to do and just refresh. LOl he also said that it would crash and lag and just to try get into the practicals first then lectures and tutorials last. So I waited until 8:50 then it started to lag. 2 hours later, I was finally able to sign in again and sign up for classes omg. My chem pract one was full so I had to change my timetable around slightly sighh. so much panick. To calm my nerves throughout that whole ordeal I ate 13 white rabbit candies lol because it help my concentrate on the chewing lolz

I feel stupid now that I talk as we are now. If only I wasn't so affected :LL it would have been like this but no it would have been disastrous anyway. I'm just happy that I'm unaffected now ^^

I want my hair this colour. I just think 1 or 2 more times dying blonde would get me it. wasn't my angel ring this colour ? this could be me though lolz right ?. looks kinda like me in that photo on fb ? :S hopefully the dye will come out fast so my hair will become lighter soon. but then le regrowth D:




- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment