Sunday, February 12, 2012

daigaku ;


hey hey heyy

im in a good mood so hello i'm blogging. Tomorrow going to UQ to get ID done. So overdue right lolz. Gosh starting this UQ program on tuesday and i'm pretty nervous and kind of freaking because well I haven't finished doing some stuff. I haven't finished what I wanted to acheived by the time I start Uni but the official starting will be in 2 weeks so I still have some time until the whole deal.


I'm going to finish what I started and I'll be proud of my accomplishments.

No pain no gain bitches.

I'm going to pull through with everything I've got.

Its a race against time now. A race I will win.

I will not let all my effort be undone and wasted by a few days of screwing up.



destroy what destroys you.


damn i'm pumped.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment