Thursday, January 5, 2012

kumoi ;



Went garden city today with couz and family. The family was suppose to go redcliffe but it was cloudy today so yeahh. So we just hung around garden city and then we headed to sunnybank to eat lunch. We ate at buffet garden. The food wasn't that good but I didn't expect anything from an all you can eat restaurant that most likely cooks their food in one big lot and stuff you know. There was a lot of variety I guess. The last time I ate at an all you can eat restaurant it was at vn but the one at vn was way better because it was viet food lol and there was quoll eggs omg love them :D anyway we came back home and cousin stayed for a while before going.

- posted late


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment