Sunday, January 29, 2012

nodame ;


Congrats to Victoria Azarenka for her first Grand Slam Win and on becoming Number 1 woot!! SHe's my favourite tennis player.

So I didn't get a chance to mention. I bought my uni bag the other day out shopping. Its kind of like just a casual bag. Like a faux leather one ish. Its brown.


ohh fuck HAHAHAH LOOOL`ed sooo hard at thiss because this is me 24/7 at home :LLL HAHAHA except for that part on the bed :S have no idea what was going on there :LL but loooolllllllsss HAHAHAHAHAH omgg (warning it may freak you out:LL ) http://findingscatteredmemories.tumblr.com/post/16690231765/kari-kurofai-beelzebubisdishwashersafe


recently I've been starting random animes and mangas and I even started a drama after seeing soem images from tumblr. I knew it was from a manga and the guy looked nicee and the girl looked cute enough soo yeah mehh just tried it and yeahh lol the chick is cute lool :LL in that japanese way of "innocent" I know I hate that shit but she doesn't go over the top like some asian girls (no offence).

Hmm I am atm trying to sort out my classes, tryign to sort them to avoid some ppl >_> lol nahh we'll see. Anywho yeahh. Its so tiresome for me. T-T rents found out about doing uni ID card T_T and so they keep complaining to me to do it already but I have so much shit I need to do before I can do that but in order to do that stuff i have to ask le UQ`ers from taek and constantly wait until the next lessons for me to get answers and I bet its bothersome for them too.

back to being free and unaffected after realising something :D


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment