Wednesday, December 7, 2011

oboetenai ;

exessive raging if you continue to read


FAAAAAA huu huuu :( reading through oresama atm, updating since idk 6months ago and omggg its killing me but I can not single out any of the minor characters anymore and its KILLINGGG MEEE oh my god totally getting me soo annoyed how I can not rmbr. I mean oresama was my lifee!! my life mann how can I not rmbr, who is minato, who is the guy in the arcade fmll :'( its really sad because I dont know who is who and that means that the plot will be screwed up if I inteperate it wrong because of the slight confusion about the characters. This happen with plots too. I mean I cant even rmbr what skip beat is going through atm . it hurts D:i dont even rmbr half of my mangas but i guess it was the sacrifice I made when I wanted to cram more chem aand maths shit into my brain. far out i really dont know who they are, are they characters that havent been introduced before but the main person is friends iwht but hasnt been in the series yet or what >?

and then I contemplate on what I should do, should I keep going into random chapters to find the one they are in or do I read from a certain chapter onwards or do I google or what >??? bloody hell ayye FAAAA


- LMP

No comments:

Post a Comment