Thursday, December 29, 2011

karada ;


no pain no gain.
keep telling yourself that :)

Today went mt om. After waking hong up lol because I didnt know if I was going mt om anymore, i went to mt om anyway. Went walking around. Bought some sushi and boost. Probably shouldn't have boost anymore. It unsettles my stomach nowadays :( So I didn't do much at mt om lol my goal was to walk around a tonne anyway. I did see, at bigw, a 8gb usb for $8.75 and there were only a couple left so I bought it lool.

Man I realised that I keep missing to post on important days such as the day OP's came out, Christmas, formal and proabaly a whole bunch of other days. lol sigh.

This New years eve I'll probably spend it with my family at southbank again, watching the fireworks :)

Hopefully I will have achieved my goals by then.


- Lyhnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment