Tuesday, December 27, 2011

gohyaku ;



So lol instead of doing all the productive stuff that I'm suppose to be doing aka drawing and decorating room :L I've picked up the habit of watching movies. So the other day I watched Easy A, 2012, How to Train your dragon, V for Vendetta, The Children of Men and The Island. Man really bored ayee lol but these movies were pretty good except Children of Men T_T.

V for Vendetta is pretty cool. Wanted to watch it a while ago because it had the guy fawkes mask/ anonymous online group mask used in it so I was curious. I decided to watch The Island because in my year 10 history assignment I was arguing about the controversial issue of cloning so I researched on the portrayal of the media of cloning which led me to this film. 2012 because well I'm pretty skeptical of whats going to happen. I've watched and read about tonnes of pre/post-apocalyptic plot lines so ta-dahh i'm pretty skeptical about it all but since I was curious about how they would link all the science ans shit with the end of the world and because ronnie obsesses about 2012 so much I decided to watch it. It was alright, I dislike how they kill off all the useless characters though ughh T_T

Yesterday I watched 500 days of summer and Ponyo. 500 days of summer because I love both or the main actors and Ponyo because my sister wanted to. So I kind of miss some of my friends and well talking on msn just sometimes doesn't do it you know ? 

I hope you guys had an awesome christmas :) 
I know I didn't lol watching people kill people T_T
but thank you to the people who wished me a merry christmas :) you made me smile 
dorky I know but this is the first year I've gotten a phone and I've never been txted "merry christmas" before so I was ya know pretty happy ^^ hehe ~


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment