
School today, I forgot to go early to get pancakes with Hong :( our final chance is on Tuesday next week which is MAB exam. Its tuesday already of our last week of actual classes. Soon I'll be bringing my camera around ;D The days keep getting shorter. Its so bitter-sweet, the end.
Today I discovered something new. something bitter-sweet. A new feeling. My cousin, only yesterday had told me of it. An incredible rush. He explained it as amazing because it felt so out of this world type thing. Today, I think I found it. At that time, I was feeling such an intense feeling (not the one that I newly found) but I wasn't thinking at all. Then suddenly, after I sanctioned the action. I felt it. As I was trying to pick up my pen and start writing again. I couldn't write properly. why? I was shaking too much. I didn't understand. No it was not fear. As I kept on trying to write but failed as it was all scribbles, it hit me. It clicked, what my had cousin said. But this was, it was incredible. He was right. I don't know how to describe it. But inside I was scared. I didn't like the fact that I was capable of this. I hope I never find my way back here again. Feeling fondness towards this type of feeling is dangerous. The feeling pumping through my veins. Adrenaline.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment