Saturday, September 10, 2011

tsuki ;


So today, I went to viet school to celebrate 20 years. Hong came later. IT WAS SOOO WINDY!!!! man, ate free food, got free freebies, got a 20 year book. I was shocked at how many people came. Pleasantly surprised by some peoples appearances. Hm the reality of something hit me today.

So, MOOn Fest. I was soo bloody cold ! but soo fun too. At the start, looking for people, found Ronnie and Lam, went around with them. then Randy. Mande. Kevin. David. Jazmine. Hong and Yen, Brandan, Taii and Kiet joined us. Went of Alien Invader with a couple of peeps. LOL like always, screaming at the top of my lungs ;D Man I was totally high ayee. Far outt i lost my money again! I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time, friends always end up paying for me. sjdfkladfsdhk@!

Hmm. Watched the fireworks with Hong, Jazmine, Ronnie, Brandan and Randy. Spazzed at the freebiee bags. Went crazy with stickers. Magic show. Ending with an epic light saber battle. typical, with lam and david there.

I think this was the best moon fest I've ever been to. A lot has changed :) With assessment done for everyone, it was refreshing to see them all chilling and just having fun.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment