Thursday, September 1, 2011

sensei ;

Started the day off with Jap and the Japanese teachers were present again. With our preparation for the coming speaking test, the three teachers were given different groups to help. So it started off with just awkward glances until I told the sensei that Una was Japanese and then they introduced each other, started talking and I was so entranced and happy because I could actually understand some their conversation :D. lol. Some stuff I understood that she told Una: she's from the Kansai area aka where Kyoto is, she wants to become an english teacher, she said something about the air in Osaka. Her name is Azusa and Oh and she told me she loved shonen manga. lol aka manga aimed at dudes. she loves Naruto, One piece etc keke

Cooked some scones for home ec and we were just cleaning up for chem.


- Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment