Monday, February 28, 2011

forgetten ;


-----------------------------

Feel like typing lol not my chem tho TT"

With you - must be affecting me because
when i looked back into the past well...
things didn't seem that bad between us,
i know that i was the one that disconnected myself.
I feel regretful now, because i've wasted all that time,
i should have taken time to reconnect,
and now i can feel the effects subtly.

I must have remember wrongly

sorry for being this way.

---------------------------------

In week 8 of school, all the assessment items
for all 6 of my subjects are due. fml

classes today were slow, there wasn't much
being done, because i was basically dead ^^

I still dont know what to do for biology,
i have really little sources, i have to find more.

My home Ec is due on Thursday and i haven't
studied/ researched my topic. I hardly get it too.

And yes, i camwhore when im stressed hence
that dp :( then im like, why whyy ?? did i waste my time
kekeke ~


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment