Now i cant even concentrate on my studies. And it stings. Im happy to have support but at the end of the day ill still go home and well it will be what it will be. Its inevetable right now. I want to move on. Im sorry this must sound like a "fuckn get a life" sort of stuff. Im sorry. Im always causing trouble for everyone. Its hard being surrounded but the source/s all the time. Please just let me rest.
School was sht. Most of the time i was on the verge of tears. My thoughts always pondering back to the same thing. Why now hay ? I have other stuff to worry about like school. Finding myself not doing anything really atm just thinking again. I thought i might as well blog.
I talked to my guardian angel :) about it his advise was thoughtful and helpful. Im so thankful to have him. And he doesnt even expect anything from me after all these types of things i talk to him about.
I miss those cool thoughtless days where you could jst lie down on the grass and look at those shapeless clouds, with youre friends, and jst fall asleep.
Im sorry for the long posts
No comments:
Post a Comment