Wednesday, October 13, 2010

admirable ;


-------------------------

So tired today, sleeping at 3 might of had something so do with it. Maths B,
had to hand in assignment. Now i only have english, which is tomorrow.
but then I start work on my Biology and Home Ec. -____-
yes everything is non-stop this term.


We got a talk on the QCS and wow that lady is admirable. Wow. Lol idk why but yeahh overall that talk was really helpful in understanding our situation for next year. I really wanted to do sport though. I mean no sports for the rest of the year?!!! srsly... well OP way more importatnt though.


Right now, i am debating whether to ask my mum if a can go to tiens birthday, lately she's been saying " start to go out w/ friends and crap ayyes, look at your school work and sht. UNFINISHED !!! " [ in viet of course ] and yehh im thinking about animania too -sigh- she chooses this time to be ragey about that. Before she was like yehh okay.


amoeba ~ :]


- Lyhniee

No comments:

Post a Comment