Wednesday, August 4, 2010

LOVEE !


OMG ! Today the notices came out and New heron people were on a list and it included JAZMINEE TAII AND ME ! and omg i couldnt believe was jumping up and down hugging Hong and Yen (LL) omg !! Cant believe it right ???

Came to Jap and congrats to Taii and Jazmine !! :D
[[ TAII. COME TO HERON !! ]]
and omg duyen came and she was like jumping up and down AHAHAS shes so cute well she was waiting for me to get chosen like all this time to LOL no wonder she was so Happy ^^

LUNCH: bell went and i was at C block, left my bag with hong anx just ran out of the class to gblock to get the form. Met with jazminee and yen and teresa lol and we all got the forms ran back to hong. Was thinking of running up to my sis and giving her a hug but she was in her circle of friends :)

The rest of the day was spent thinking about HERON and who we were going with and who would share cabins with who ahahas

I swear i have been waiting for this day since year 9 when i heard about heron island camp and that you would have a better chance of getting in if you were in ams i mean that was the whole reason why i dealt with ams for those 2 years but they were for nothing !! TT^TT "

Well to finish off i came home and my mum was stressing over it but in the end my dad was like : YES !! xD

I LOVE MY PARENTS
I LOVE HONG
I LOVE DUYEN
I LOVE MYVEE

* TAII GO TO HERON * then maybe i'll love u nah not even ;P
Ahhas JOKES
I LOVE TAII
I LOVE YEN
I LOVE JAZMINE
I LOVE HERON
I LOVE TIEN
I LOVE YOU GUYS
I LOVE EVERYONE GOING HERON
I LOVE ANYONE WHO READS THIS
I LOVE THE JAP STUDENTS
I LOVE MY SISTER

*gotta start packing =D

LYHNIEE ^D

2 comments:

  1. You seem so happy lol. Congratulations Lyhniee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D =D =D Can't wait !
    and Tai, you should go D:

    ReplyDelete