Ohh god i knew this would happen not blaming anyone but sigh ...
maybe i am just over reacting and i really hope that i am but this is the worse case senario that i imagined would happened and it did. great..
now it will take more time to repair this and half the year has already gone by. I can not explain how i know this is reality, in fact its almost impossible to tell if you are not at the receiving end. Should finish this off and go mope somewhere.
I kind of half knew this, but i risked it anyway and i have lost for now. So it is time to retreat.
fucken hell i knew it, i fuckkn knew it but i stilll went ahead, i knew it was too much. fkkn stupid.
I know this sounds stupid and you might say " fkkn get a life " or some other crap. idfuckenc. because it really feels this way. so just piss off.
yehh .. i know im in a effen dickheaded mood
- Lyhniee
No comments:
Post a Comment