
Today after tutoring i watched some TV and now I'm planning to do some maths revision and then some home economics.
I am really looking forward to the holidays. But as Mrs Redman said for the next 2 weeks we don't have a life. So many are stressing about blocks. I used to think it was awesome, when i was in year 10, i thought that the year 11's and 12's were lucky because they get to go on holidays early but i was so wrong blocks in the worse and now that i think about how i thought it was awesome back then, i wished i could slap my year 10 self out of naive`ness. How i could be so terribly wrong.
I am really looking forward to the holidays. But as Mrs Redman said for the next 2 weeks we don't have a life. So many are stressing about blocks. I used to think it was awesome, when i was in year 10, i thought that the year 11's and 12's were lucky because they get to go on holidays early but i was so wrong blocks in the worse and now that i think about how i thought it was awesome back then, i wished i could slap my year 10 self out of naive`ness. How i could be so terribly wrong.
- Lyhniee
No comments:
Post a Comment