Friday, June 11, 2010

blank`d ;

.



Another exam done and how it was such a bitch. I was so scared when we entered the classroom that for the first 10minutes into the exam i totally blanked and was freaking out, i literally could not do any question srsly. even the ones i were most familiar with and i knew i had done those questions before, i forgot. i couldn't even do the multiple choice. man i was a goner.

I was stuck but then friikken brain started coming back like around 30 minutes after and i quickly rushed everything and kept on flicking back the pages to do previous questions i had skipped and yehh i didn't have time to do alot of questions, i think i didn't do 5 minor questions but i did all the major ones. but yeh basically all this is just another way to say that i failed :] laters man.

After chem i had the jap speaking test. It was so horrifyingly awkward ! and the teacher kept on looking at me to go on but i was like omg ok its been 5 mins already. Went outside the room and taii was like "man that was long as, how come ?" TT" i swear jap teach hates me. Gave my sister her calculator for mathstest and went home. Now got to do my justification for home ec. I really really want to rest and relax but if i start I'll never end up doing any study.


- Lyhniee

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Chemistry was quite the slutty bitch. oh true, I need to do Home Economics justification too. :(

    ReplyDelete