Monday, May 24, 2010

lemons ;

.



--------------------------------

Yesterday i didn't meet up with Colin, but i heard that his tooth had been refilled over the weekend. I also found out yesterday that a good mentor of mine smoked. He was like a Buddha to me and then he was talking to me and i smelled aftershave and a tint of smoke. I thought it was nothing and that it was just my imagination since the smell was so very faint, so i dismissed it. But then i thought back the other times when i caught a whiff of cigarettes and the smell, back then was weak too, so those other times i dismissed it too. But then i arrived home and asked my dad if he ever smelt cigarettes around my mentor, he said that yeh he heard from many of the other adults that my mentor does smoke. He was like a god man, he always was teaching me and there was never a time where i seemed wary of his words or actions. He was like a kung-fu master and i was the little student. sighs but i guess every human has a flaw or two. I'm just really disappointed that he did something that is not very respectable.

I can't wait till tomorrow, because me and some other chicks will be playing social netball. I hope it will be fun since i have been looking forward to it so much. I love playing competitively but with no hard feelings, i think its fun. But it is social netball so we'll see. I haven't played netball since year 8 so i will probably be very rusty at first but being goal keeper doesn't require a lot of work, well at least not as much as centre or the wings. One thing i don't like about netball is the rules. There's like a whole tonne of them, and even if you do remember them, most of them are really restricting and kind of go against most natural instints but they do make the game more challenging and make winning a whole lot more worth it.



- Lyhniee




No comments:

Post a Comment