Saturday, May 22, 2010

iyokanfruits ;

.


Many concerns were met today with the acceptance of a freind's view being one of them. Vietschool started off dully but by the time it was lunch, things seemed to run smoother.


I have currently been fighting the urge to get into a shop and spend all of my money. Well i have been meaning to buy some hair dye but ive either forgotten or did not have enough money with me. I should have just dyed my hair in vn but some people told me that the people there could have killed my hair, so i chose not to depend on the hair people there.

The afternoon was spent on catching up on episodes of Lost and brothers&sisters episodes online. I spent the remainder of the day excessively and almost obsessive-compulsively cleaning an tidying eveything in the house. It happens sometimes when i tidy my room i feel the need to tidy something else, it was tidying my desk area this time, then my parents room then the lounge etc.




- Lyhniee

No comments:

Post a Comment